5.21.2011

barley & birch


We spent the day at Stinson Beach, then winding through the incredible Marin Headlands to make our way home, where I found this t-shirt waiting for us on the front porch.  It's super-soft and graphic and that could be enough.  But Barley & Birch sells "unabashedly organic, planet-saving clothes" that are both gentle on the planet (offsetting emissions) and aggressive with helping improve people's lives around the world (donating profits).  All this reminded me that although I still wish my boys to become peaceful and influential globetrotters, change can start with a tee.  

[We bought ours at Fawn & Forest.  Unfortunately it took ages to arrive, but luckily it felt worth the wait.]

3 comments:

Missy said...

Love the t! Perfect for your boys and where you live.

(I bought bookshelves from Fawn and Forest and after 9 weeks eventually just cancelled the order, I think their customer service is lacking!)

Unknown said...

very nice and soft for boys

Safe Pest Control said...

I have been checking out a few of your posts and it’s pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.

---------------------
commercial pest control sydney | pest control castle hill | ant control sydney