6.11.2010

weekend tip:


Do you remember that I love Plover Organic?  It's my style translated into cloth napkins, (etc.) and that makes me happy.  Today, my futile search (since Thanksgiving) for a great tablecloth and napkin set with a reasonable price is over.  I'm so glad I held out..

Tip: One Kings Lane is selling Plover Organic tablecloths, napkins and tea towels for about 60% off!  Today only, until they're gone.  Now, for those special days, my tabletop will be dressed in confetti.

*****
note: one kings lane is a (free) member-only home decor site with daily deals that last only until they're sold.  Leave your email and I'm happy to send you an invite.  [Or you can choose to sign up on your own here.]  Thanks for listing me (spillopen at gmail.com) as your referral.

No comments: