2.08.2010

framed: sheena jibson photography



Sheena Jibson
sheena jibson photography
SLC, Utah

Some people's lives are measured in grand events. A promotion at work. A cross-country move. A fabulous vacation to a foreign land. My life is measured in the teeniest of tiny events....sometimes so small, they might go missed if I wasn't always on the lookout. Like how messy she can get from licking just ONE spoon. A homemade Valentine from a very proud little 4 (and 1/2!) year old boy. An extra tight squeeze from my favorite person when he comes home from work at night. My days are full of these little moments--they're not worth any money, and they won't make me famous....but they make up my world, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


*****
[See previous "framed" features here.]

11 comments:

lorelie said...

Sheena is just delightful, in every way.

gram said...

.. love our little girl... both of them!

KJ said...

ain't it the truth

tanalicious said...

i {heart} sheena.

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

love that philosophy, and that girl

Sarah Hull said...

Sheena, You're darling!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

sheena is the bees knees!

Shannon said...

Sheena is amazing.

Rebecca said...

What a gorgeous shot. Love this "Framed" essay!

Unknown said...

That photo and your thoughts are so pretty.

I'm left Really wanting a little girl!!

summer said...

she is totally a cutie pie. and love this photo and tiny snippet about sheena.